The Cobra Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Emblem

3 posters

Go down

Clan Emblem Empty Clan Emblem

Post by Anson992 Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

No official decision has been made, but a number of Cobra's have taken a liking to this emblem: Clan Emblem Cobran10

As I've stated, no official decision has been made, so I want to get everyone's opinion on the matter. Keep in mind a few things.

A) This won't be a permanent choice, I'm still trying to contact Bungie about the Cobra, but seeing as though I have considerably less time on my hands than I used to, any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

B) This is just a choice, if you don't like it you don't have to, but I would also appreciate that nay-sayers make a valid effort into coming up with a new emblem for all to vote on, I want everyone to be happy with whatever we all decide to chose, so don't just knock anyone's idea without attempting to bring something else to the table.

I just want some opinions on this emblem, and other emblems for us to try out, I want to get a similar style to this one or the original emblem, so get in here and discuss! bounce
Thanks!
Anson992
Anson992
Unofficial Leader

Male Number of posts : 2057
Usertitle : Cobra Actual
Faction : <b>Reach Cobra</b>
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Clan Emblem Empty Re: Clan Emblem

Post by Nazoa Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:21 am

Here's the thing, I like having an emblem that I can change around whenever I want. I know no one wants to be lions with crowns, so I'm not going to suggest it. I however have no desire to have all the same emblem unless it is the same cobra and we can drop the tags. Honestly though, I'd prefer to be individual in our emblems, and even if the vote on this is 10 to 1, I'm sticking with my lion... I'm not conforming unless we have the cobra emblem.
Nazoa
Nazoa
Cobra Spamming Tool MVP

Female Number of posts : 3890
Usertitle : The Hammer Whore

https://www.youtube.com/nazoa1993

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDevilXLT Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:14 pm

I agree with Naz....We need the cobra emblem back and I will definitely use it if Bungie reinstates it. Otherwise, I like to change my emblem around a bit. Plus, my tag is now my initials: JMD7 so, my friends know which player I am.
RedDevilXLT
RedDevilXLT
Admins

Male Number of posts : 2408
Usertitle : Evil S.O.B. 1st Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Anson992 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm

Thats the thing, if you want your own tag we all need the same emblem, or if you want your own emblem, we all need the same tag. Its either or guys.

And like I said, its a vote, so if we're voting to keep tags in favor of custom emblems until they add the Cobra back if they ever do than so be it. I'm going to keep fishing for proper contact info (because that contact page on Bungie.net sucks ass.)

Anyway, I've just emailed Bungie.net Bugs since that is the only place I could think of to send this request. They don't have game specific contact info, just website contact, and general Xbox support.

I'm also going to send a message to the Bungie Webmaster. Apparently its a LONG LIST and a LONG WAIT, so I encourage you all the message the Bungie Webmaster as well regarding the matter via this link: http://www.bungie.net/help/contact_us.aspx

I miss the snake and I want it back.
Anson992
Anson992
Unofficial Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazoa Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Link to a related thread on bungie.net

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=48969653
Nazoa
Nazoa
Cobra Spamming Tool MVP

Female Number of posts : 3890
Usertitle : The Hammer Whore

https://www.youtube.com/nazoa1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Anson992 Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Yeah, apparently we aren't the only ones that are sad/confused about the removal of the snake emblem. Get in there and post about it Cobras!!!
Anson992
Anson992
Unofficial Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down